Crisis management is the process through which an organization deals with a major event that threatens to harm itself, its stakeholders, or the general public. Three elements are common to most definitions of crisis: (a) a threat to the organization, (b) the element of surprise, and (c) a short decision time.
Living in turbulent times, brands and organizations ought to prescribe processes in order to deal with a potential crisis – which is no exception in everyday social and business life at all.
Communication Effect has been assigned as a consultant and problem solver in several major international and local crisis events over the past 15 years. Edelman expertise and long term experience of crisis management involvement are our state-of-the-art credentials.
Our agency allocates senior consultants with broad influence and powerful network. On top of this, our crisis team consists of trusted executives who are well-known and respected citizens with contacts in Institutions and leverage over the public sphere.
See below how our team processes will help you address crisis issues both pro-actively and actively:
- Preparedness and Manual Elaboration
- Media Training and Management Coaching
- Crisis Team foundation and Crisis Center establishment
- Network Alert System foundation & operation
- Actual Crisis management and Reputation restitution
- Implementantion of the 4 R’s plan (Regret, Resolution, Reform, Restitution)
- Measurement of Reputation damage and recovery plan results